What do you expect from the graces of Pentecost? What attracts you to the secret of Pentecost?
- Would you like to get to know the Holy Ghost more deeply and be your true self in it?
- Do you desire to live in the Holy Ghost every day and thus experience the joy of holy life?
- Do you want the Holy Ghost to lead you to the depths of prayer?
- Do you want the fire of love in your heart to ignite for Jesus?
- Do you want to fully receive the Holy Ghost to serve god's people in the power and gifts of the Spirit?
- You want to allow the Holy Ghost to surprise you and lead you on new paths?
If these desires and attractions live within you, then you should consider embarking on this Pentecostal retreat in everyday life!
The retreat begins in the bright week after Easter and lasts for five weeks: From March 31 to April 28, 2016.
The components of the retreat are:
- weekly meetings:
- Call of the Holy Spirit — impulse about the topics of the retreat — experiencing modes of prayer — silence — reflection — sharing — prayer material for daily prayer
- daily personal prayer with the allocated prayer material (30 minutes) and reflection on prayer and day (10 minutes)
Weekly meetings: 7, 14, 21, 28, Thursdays, 7-9 p.m.
Place of weekly meetings: Budapest, Mary VIII u. 25.
The retreat is accompanied by: Berkecz Franciska SSS
Registration until 25 March 2016 at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The application form can be downloaded from jel_lap_szentlelkesLGY
(Illustration: Orsolya Swallow SSS)